Monday, February 01, 2010

Winds of Change


I sometimes feel like the woman in Chocolat, she would sense the wind blowing, the change coming and she would move on. If you've seen the movie, her reasons were tied to things mine are not, but change happens anyway.

Recently, I've been feeling the winds of change blowing. I don't know why or in what way, but they are blowing none the less. I think sometimes I sense change long before it happens because God loves me and wants me to know something is coming, wants me to know I need to be praying and listening. I love that about Him, He's gentle with me.

My life has been full of changes. Some wonderful and some very painful. Some I saw coming from a long way off and some smacked me as they blew over me and knocked me down. I think my one solace in all of this is that I know without a shadow of a doubt that God is the same yesterday, today and forever. Hebrews 13:8 says it plainly. He never changes. I can always count on Him.

So I'm enjoying the breeze. I'm praying and listening. I'm waiting on God. And I just might go watch Chocolat.

peace.

1 comment:

studio pashnada said...

anything I can do?

your blog looks so different now, I don't even recognize it

also, did you get the email about the ephemerites' schedule?