But 50 before 50, although a clever title, is not really practical for me given the pace life already runs at.
So I think 12 before 50 is much more attainable. Plus thinking of 50 things stresses my brain. 12 I can handle.
1. I want to take a trip with my husband to celebrate 30 years together.
2. I want to walk on African soil and hug African people.
3. I want to sit court-side at a Thunder game. Or pretty dang close.
4. I want to travel with friends.
5. I want to travel with family.
6. I want to hit the 100 pounds lost mark.
7. I want to ride a motorcycle.
8. I want to read 12 books.
9. I want to become more skilled at what I do. Work smarter, not harder.
10. I want to make more time for art.
11. I want to write a book.
12. I want to be a blessing to everyone I come in contact with. Even if it's just a smile.
I think this is it. I'll be 50 on February 26th. Check back with me and we'll see how it goes.