Saturday, January 02, 2010

Trash and Treasure


OK, so the treasure part first. I went to see Avatar in 3D and it is beyond amazing. The visual artistry created by this new genre of film made me feel just like the first time I saw Star Wars in the theatre. I had never seen anything like it before. It was beautiful and intriguing and I would highly recommend seeing it.

So now the trash part...I could not believe how disgusting the theatre was after the movie was over! Is it really so hard to take out and throw away the things you brought in with you? I understand accidental spills, but to just toss trash on the floor of the theatre is just utter disregard for something that is not yours. You are paying for the right to watch the movie, not trash the theatre. Come on folks, clean it up! Quit being lazy and take care of your own stuff. Teach your children better manners. Be an example of goodness.

Or don't complain when you pay $15 to go sit in a theatre and your feet stick to the floor.

I keep hearing that song "Don't lay that trash on Oklahoma!" Today it is trash in a theatre, tomorrow trash on the road or your neighbors yard...is this the world you want to live in? Not I.

Please help me, let's all just pick it up, ok?

peace.

1 comment:

Roz said...

I SO agree with you. I just don't get why people feel they have the right to leave their trash. I seem to always leave the theater shaking my head. I really liked the movie too.