Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2009 Okie Blog Awards

So, if you have read my blog for any amount of time, you've gotten a pretty good sense of who I am. If you're new here, it shouldn't take long to figure out that I'm pretty out-spoken, compassionate until it sometimes hurts and a real mama bear for any cub I choose to adopt, protect, care for, love, give birth to, whatever... :-)

If you like what you read, I want to ask a favor of you. I know I can nominate myself, but yeah....so I'm asking you to do it for me. The rules are simple and here's a link rules and here are the categories. Basically you have to send an email to 2009okieblogawards@gmail.com, include your name, the name of my blog ramblings of a creative mind unleashed and my url http://www.gr8fulg.blogspot.com. Then choose a category in which to nominate me. That's all...and thanks!

I think this is pretty cool and my friend JenX67, is putting a lot of work into it.

And just like they say at the Oscars, it's an honor just being nominated! :-)

peace.

No comments: