Thursday, March 01, 2007

So March on in...

this year is passing so quickly already. i'll still need to finish unpacking. i still need to clean out the garage. i still need to detail my car from the many dog rides during the move.

however, i've been looking through things that i've moved with me to my new office and i found a list of things that i've collected through the years. some are good reminders, some are funny....hope you enjoy them!

“I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.”
Bill Cosby

“In order to be a realist you must believe in miracles.”
David Ben Gurion

“I am always doing things I can’t do, that’s how I get to do them.”
Pablo Picasso

“Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.”
Frank Outlaw

“…choose today whom you will serve..But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.”
Joshua 24:15

“Not even a sparrow, worth less than a penny, can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it…you are more valuable to him than a whole flock of sparrows.”
Matt 10:29-31

“It is amazing what you can accomplish when you don’t care who gets the credit.”
Anonymous

“Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind you own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that you daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.”
I Thess 4:11-12

“Stir into flame the gift that is you.”
2 Timothy 1:6

Sing like no one can hear you, Love like you’ve never been loved, Dance like no one is watching.

“I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers, turned off my bed and jumped into the light...all because you kissed me goodnight.”

"They may see the good you do as self serving, Continue to do good.
They may see your generosity as grandstanding, Continue to be generous.
They may see your warm and caring nature as a weakness, Continue to be warm and caring. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway."
Mother Teresa

Scintillate, Scintillate asteroid manikin. (Twinkle, twinkle little star)

Missiles of ligneous or petrous consistency have the potential of fracturing my gaseous structure, but appellations will eternal remain innocuous. (Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me)

peace.

No comments: