Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Another flavor?

Just when you think you know Carmex, they surprise you! We're all familiar with the little tubs with the yellow lids (which by the way, have the same amount in them as they have always had, Carmex has just redesigned the container for less waste, see here) but now there are so many additional flavors as well.

I really like the Lime Twist, it's become one of my favs. But it may have some competition...Carmex just sent me a bag full of goodies to announce the addition of Pomegranate! And all I can say is yum.

So you know when I blog about Carmex, there is usually good news for you...well this time is no different! Leave a comment with your name and email and you could win this!


It's a beach bag full of Carmex goodies! They sent me one* and I love it. If you share this blog on Facebook or Twitter, come back and let me know. Up to 3 entries per person, contest ends August 10th.
Good luck and smooth lips!

peace.



*fine print. Carmex does not pay me to talk about them, but they did send me this cute bag. I do it because I genuinely love their products.

4 comments:

barb said...

Happy, happy day! I love Carmex products and use them almost everyday! I hope I win. ;)
barb

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your review with your readers. Glad you like the new flavor of Carmex.

Good Luck to everyone who enters to win the giveaway!

Best,
The Carmex Team

Sherrie said...

I also love Carmex...fingers crossed for the win! ;)

Sherrie said...

Sorry - Sherrie - sherrieb63@gmail.com -- I should follow instructions better. :)

BTW - does this count as a second entry? ;)