Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a livin'....

Get Your Tickets Here

I just went to see the Celebrity Attractions production of  9 to 5 last night at the Civic Center Music Hall. I must tell you before I begin my review, I LOVE Dolly Parton. Her music, her spirit, her movies, even her hair!! She is the embodiment of joy to me, she just makes me smile. Anyhoo....

I won tickets on Twitter from Celebrity Attractions and I was thrilled! So I took my good friend, Barb, and we got our Dolly on!

The show is fast moving and so much fun! The sets are amazing, always moving and changing. The three leading ladies, Dee Hoty, Mamie Parris and Diana DeGarmo are wonderful, engaging and provide strong, funny performances throughout the production.
Cast of the National Touring Production of 9 to 5: The Musical. Photo credit: Joan Marcus

If you haven't seen a show recently or even if you have, you should go see this one. Lots of laughs, lots of great music and a terrific cast of talented performers. It'll make you forget you have to work 9 to 5!

peace.

No comments: