Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Focus

OK, so after a couple of hours in my studio and an attitude adjustment, I threw away my snarky pants. It's really about what I'm focusing on, it always is.

My new focus: everything but me.

It works, I promise. Count your blessings, keep a gratitude journal, volunteer, do something for someone else.

Last night, I made Christmas gifts, sent cards to recovering soldiers, prayed and thanked God for every good thing in my life. Apologized to Him for being selfish and snarky.

Life is good, I am blessed. I will remember this.

peace.

P.S. If you want to include some recovering soldiers in your Christmas card list, send them here.

A Recovering American Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue
NW Washington, DC 20307-500

No comments: