Wednesday, September 08, 2010

The Sands of Time

Some days I want out of the loop. I love being involved, busy, surrounded by people but sometimes the loop of inclusion feels like the movie TWISTER.

There has been a lot going on lately. Wedding, showers, car wreck, AC blower issues, etc... Today there is a soft rain falling (although I hear there is a Tropical Storm coming) and I just want a pillow and a blanket.

Ever have those times?

I was reminded today that there is only so much sand in the hourglass and I must decide who gets it. I'm am forever grateful that God has a plan. If I'm quiet, He's speaking and I can hear Him. If I watch, He's guiding and I can see Him.


Let us hold firmly to the hope that we have confessed, because we can trust God to do what he promised. Hebrews 10:23

peace.

No comments: