Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Favorite Things

As I type this, I hear the song playing in my head with Julie Andrews singing....

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens 
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens 
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things..."

LOVE this movie. The story of a family. 

What is your family's story? Have you thought of writing it down so that the generations to come will know. I think I'm going to do this and I'm going to include pictures and recipes and silly things. Because for anyone that knows me, you know silliness must be included! 

A gathering of a few of my favorite things. 

I'll even share some of it here. Maybe not ALL the pics, 5th grade was especially traumatic. :-)

peace.

1 comment:

barb said...

One of my favorite movies, too. LOVE it. Gathering family things is rough for me. My thinking? "I only have boys and will they ever really care about any of it?"

barb