Thursday, July 23, 2009

Unexpected

I have had several unexpected moments today. All of them have warmed me inside and I wanted to share them with you.

Hope you enjoy them too.



Shouldn't all weddings start this joyously?

Next is the story of a young man, T. Abandoned by his druggie, alcoholic parents, trying to finish high school, work, support himself and dream of going to college. An unrelated gentlemen heard T's story, felt compassion and gave him a truck. He has also promised to keep an eye on this young man and help T go to college. Just because he can. Wow.

The last one is this...TRON

I LOVED this film as a kid and I am SO looking forward to seeing this movie.

It's been a good day.

peace.

1 comment:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

Wow - no Pachebel? No depressing, funerial wedding music? My father would have had a coniption. But, since that first wedding ended up in a divorce 8 years later, I'm totally wishing I'd done this!!!!!