Wednesday, January 24, 2007

That was then, this is now....

so reading back over my last post i was looking forward to a smooth 2 weeks, great ending to a great job, lasting relationships with coworkers and bosses...

that's been pretty much been shot all to HELL!!!

i'm such a pollyanna. i believe good happens. you really can be happy and for the most part, you can treat anyone with respect and get what you need to, done.

well, after the last 2 weeks, i'm a little more jaded, a little more bruised and a lot more committed to this being the best thing I have done in a long time!!

So here we go. 2 more days. i think i can, i think i can...

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Phillipians 4:13

He's giving extra to me these days and I'm still gr8ful!!

peace.

No comments: