Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm Melting, mmmmeeelllttttiinnnnngggggg

If she had uttered these words, i would have understood the previous days with her. But other than being yelled at, having my head bit off and generally demoralized, She just ranted and huffed and puffed and blew my house down. So it cements in me a recent decision. I'm brushing off the resume and sending it out. Stick a fork in me, I'm done. I will still sing, I hope. But I'm done.

I'm a little sad, a little mad, a little excited and a little scared. We'll figure out which emotion wins.

So for now, i'm on vacation for a week and singing Ding Dong the witch is dead, la la la, the witch is dead. Even though she isn't and i really don't want her to be, at least i have a week away from Oz.

So if you are the praying kind, i'd appreciate the support. God alone knows how this will all work out. and I'm leaving it with him.

peace and happy turkey day

No comments: