Friday, June 23, 2006

Thank God it's Friday...

and I have an entire weekend that belongs to me!!! No work!! It doesn't get much better than this. I really do love my job and the people I work with. But being an arts organization or an office of women sometimes lends itself to being drama-full! Sometimes, it's just nice to step away and relax for a couple of days. That's what I'll be doing this weekend. Even if I clean a little, it'll still be at a very slow pace. Me and Barney, making our little corner of the world a hair free zone!

Enjoy your weekend! Rest, relax, read...whatever floats your boat.

Just enjoy the ride...and thank God it's Friday! He'd love to hear from you.

peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do ya think if I named my vac I would want to be on more friendly terms with him/her? Uh....not so much.
b