Wednesday, March 15, 2006

March Madness is here!

I cannot believe it's been 2 months since I have been here. Whoa, how time flies! Things I have learned in the chaos:
...time flies-even when you are sitting still
...selling your house is an exercise in patience
...and cleanliness!
...raising kids isn't easy, letting go of adults is the hardest thing I've ever done
...singing still brings me great joy
...working is something I could live without
...money isn't, so I'll keep working-for now
...I love my husband and I'm proud of who he was, is and will be
...I'm worth the effort

so here goes. we're moving-the house has sold-now comes the packing. I can honestly say, I don't ever want to do this again. we're moving around April Fools Day-appropo don't you think!?!

peace.

2 comments:

OurayDreamer said...

kept checking in for an update...congrats on selling the house, my sympathies on having to move; my empathy on letting go of adult kids - it is still an adventure!

OurayDreamer said...

kept checking in for an update...congrats on selling the house, my sympathies on having to move; my empathy on letting go of adult kids - it is still an adventure!