Monday, October 25, 2010

CARMEX news, reviews & contest

Nov. 1, 2010 update***and the winner is.....JACKIE!!!*** congratulations and your goodie bag is on the way!

So as I said in my previous post, Carmex sent me an awesome goodie bag full of great products. Some new, some old and loved. They asked me to use them and tell you about them. As an official member of the Carmex Blog Squad I have followed my orders and here are my reviews. And yes, I used all the products (willingly by the way) and I've never been so soft and moisturized!!

This is my new, favorite lotion!! When the temps turn cool, my skin is dry. My hands especially. This Healing Lotion has a light, pleasant scent. It is truly non-greasy and once I've used up what Carmex sent to me, I will be buying this product. I even use it at work. A little goes a long way, too. You really must try it!

Okay, like the lady in the nail salon said the other day "Honey, you have dry skin berry bad on you feet, need callous remove?" And the answer was yes...however, since then, I have been using the Healing Cream on my heels and feet. Honey, my feet feel awesome! It is heavier than the Healing Lotion, still non-greasy and still pleasantly scented. I put it on before bed, cover with socks and my heels are healed! Love this one, too. 

I think Carmex has done a great job with both of these products. I was expecting heavier feels from them both and was very, pleasantly surprised. Plus the packaging just looks happy and I like happy.

AND NOW....

If you would like to win one of the lovely gift bags I showed here, an over $50 value, then here's all you need to do:

You may enter once for each category, up to two entries per person.

1. Leave a comment on this blog post and you must leave your email address so I can contact you.

2. Follow @glynis_crawford on twitter and Tweet this, but only once. 

"Carmex gift bag and soft skin FTW! #carmexgoodness follow @glynis_crawford and RT"

I'll see it, I promise. RT's count for the RT'er. (is that even a word ?)  :-)

Contest starts October 25 and ends November 1st. 
Winner will be notified by email or DM when chosen by random drawing. 

Good luck!

These products are available at Walgreens, Walgreens.com and drugstore.com. 

peace.



2 comments:

jackie said...

I am going to have to try the new Carmex........My husband will love it to I'm sure! Thanks for sharing this new product!

I miss seeing you!

Sara! said...

Thanks for a great giveaway! I don't tweet, just blog stalk other okies :D saramckinley@ymail.com !