Tuesday, August 24, 2010

vintage is another word for my childhood

Or at least it seems that way some days. I love this blog from Kelly, a friend of mine who is uber-creative and has fabulous, eclectic taste.

Anyway, back to vintage...she asked the other day what the first poster I ever owned was...and it got me to thinking. I didn't really decorate as a kid, no money, no parental interest, so yeah. But as a budding teen, I discovered Tiger Beat and baby, it was on!!

So I confessed to her and now to you THIS was the first poster I ever owned.

He's done himself no favors in adulthood, but he was dreamy and cute in his teen years. (by the way, it's Leif Garrett) The poster is now labeled vintage, as I guess, am I.  :::sigh:::

peace.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

thanks for the shout out!

xo
Kelly

ps: i was a sucker for Tiger Beat, too!