Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I know God is never late

and I know He has a plan for us. But I'd be less than honest if I didn't admit to the fact that I don't understand what the plan is right now. I have moments of concern, fear, doubt. My heart tells me God loves me and my mind chooses to believe it's true.

here are the facts:
the bills are paid until feb 1
we are at the end of our earthly, financial resources
as of today, no job offers have been made
God is good all the time and all the time God is good

Sometimes I am better at resting in His care than others. I guess it is time to exercise my faith. I'm already sweating a little so it must be working. ;-)

peace.

1 comment:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

I see you on Twitter and decided to check out your profile. He provided a lamb in the thicket, and He will provide for you. I can't wait to hear about your answered prayer.