Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Que sera, sera

whatever will be, will be. seems kind of fatalistic but if you really think about it, if i truly believe God is in control and i truly believe that he has a plan for me, to prosper and not to harm me, to give me hope and a future, then que sera, sera should be my theme song.

don't get me wrong. i don't think i'm a bystander in my life with a whatever sign on my forehead. i know that God wants my full participation in this plan he has for me. i just want to be willing, ready and able to fully participate.

i want to be open to change, ready for assignments and willing to go the extra mile or two. i want to live my life with a capital L! no looking back, no compromise.

God is good all the time and que sera sera, i can't wait to see what will be!!

peace.

No comments: