Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Stressed in not just desserts spelled backwards

I mean it is, but that's not all it is. The last couple of weeks it has been a significant pain in my back.

You know the knot that lodges itself right between your shoulder blades? Yes, that knot. Well, it is currently residing in my upper back. My trainer commented that I seem to carry my stress there. Really? Thank you Captain Obvious.

But this knot is a reminder to me. It is a reminder to be grateful for good health, I am blessed. It is a reminder to be in prayer for those in constant, debilitating pain, I am blessed. It is a reminder to relax and rest in God, I am blessed.


“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."  (Matthew 6:34 ESV)

I think God has this knot under control. A massage might not hurt either.

peace.

No comments: