Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I've become a gym rat

I love the way I am feeling these days. Moving feels good. I actually look forward to going to the gym and sweating...OK, I don't enjoy sweating but I do love the results of exercising. And not just the weight loss.



I love walking fast and not breathing so hard I can't talk.

I love climbing stairs and arriving alive at the top.

I love getting down on the floor AND getting back up.

In such a short time I've seen major progress. I'm excited for the days to come.

peace.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Love this. :)

barb said...

Well, I can't say I'm a gym rat...yet. Rats stay around a little longer. I'm more of a gym cockroach at this point. ;) If I can scurry out fast, I'm pretty happy. lol But, I do love the results of moving and working harder than I ever have in a gym. I thank you for all of your encouragement, too. It's been a real blessing to watch you move up to "rat" status. ;p