Monday, March 28, 2011

ART

This weekend we ripped out carpet, tack strips and carpet pad. We bought tile, grout, thinset, and 2 new toilets. Next weekend, down comes the wainscoting and up goes texture and paint. The next weekend, down goes the tile and new toilets.

What does any of this have to do with art?

Absolutely nothing and everything!! It won't hang on my wall or grace a gallery, but I absolutely love the process of color and texture and choice involved with changing things in my house.

I'll get some pictures and share. I promise. Thanks to good friends, the labor will be free! Allowed for the cost of the travertine...I love travertine.

Anyway, once this round of house happenings is done, I'm looking forward to some studio time...and family time...and a Passover Seder or two...

Life is good, I am blessed.

peace.

No comments: