Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm feeling especially chipper today!


Just noticed that many of things I'm emailing, tweeting, texting, etc...have !! in them. I hope I never run out of !! You just need them some days. :-) !

The sun is out, I'm seeing daffodils and other signs of spring. Life is good. My pollyanna is happy and my thoughts are running along the grateful path.

The office has been unusually quiet and I've learned that I enjoy the quiet when I'm busy...not so much when I have little to do. Have I become a human-doing instead of a human-being?

I don't think so, but it's a good reminder to me to take the time to take time. (deep, I know)

I hope your day is blessed. I hope you have moments to breathe deep, enjoy and be thankful. I hope that even in the moments of reading this, you have relaxed and smiled. If I could give you all a gift, it would be joy. True, deep, ever-present joy.

peace.

ps- I chose that picture just because it makes me laugh. You never know what you'll see in a restaurant!

No comments: